Enjoy these adventures on your ebook reader and help support the Thread of Awareness network of websites by downloading the Log of The Moira ebooks in epub and mobi formats for €5 per ebook or €10 for all three ebooks.
It is the process of becoming and looked at from your own viewpoint, it goes like this;
1. Elements and energies flow into you from the surrounding world. Think of air drawing into your lungs from the atmosphere, food and water flowing in from the world around you, light entering your eyes.
2. You change the direction and associations of the atoms and the energy around you, diverting them from their previous trajectories and associations into becoming you. Feel the oxygen from the air, the food and water entering your system and then your cells, weaving into your form, energizing you. Feel light impacting your eyes to create your vision of the world.
3. You then release atoms and energies in new ways, new directions, moving away from you and actively direct those to continue breathing, gain more food and water, rid your body of wastes, and extend your existence.
your movements, your wastes, flow away from
you, moving outward into the world and creating
changes around you. The changes you create in the world around you determines what happens to you next.
observe your own system and the world outside
of yourself to detect if you are doing the
right things to accomplish your goals and then
the process begins again. If you observe exactly what you expected, you repeat the next cycle without giving it any thought at all. But, if there is a difference between what you thought would happen as a result
of your behavior and what you actually observe
happening, you become aware of the error of your expectations and adjust your behavior for the next cycle.
The error of expectations is awareness.
The four phases of the torus are;
1. flowing in towards you,
2. a change within your focus
3. flowing out away from you
4. a resulting change in the surrounding world and , critically, the creation of awareness by the degree of surprise if the cycle does not progress exactly as it should.
Virtually all living beings and all living processes go through this same cycle. It is the essence of life. It sounds complex when put into the English language but even a bacterium does it.
To gain a real feeling for this, try this experiment. Read the instructions for all six steps before conducting the experiment. (Note, if you have severe respiratory problems, do not do this experiment).
Close your eyes and take three slow deep breaths
holding each for a few seconds and then breathing out slowly.
When you inhale, concentrate on the air moving into
your lungs and the oxygen drawn into your blood.
When you hold your breath concentrate on the oxygen
entering your cells and carbon dioxide leaving them.
When you exhale, concentrate on the carbon dioxide
leaving the blood into your lungs and then flowing out from you to mix with the air around
After you breathe out on
the fourth cycle, do not breathe in again.
Mentally slowly count to 20.
Concentrate on your feelings as you count.
When you get to 20, take a deep breath and pay close attention to how you feel as you inhale, exhale, inhale again, and exhale normally.
Hey, seriously, give it a go - this is interactive and it does not work if you just read the steps and don't experience the feelings. In fact, the whole point of this exercise is to have a very special experience and you won't have it if you don't go beyond imagining.
When you are done, click here.